When you visit our website and use our services, we will process your personal data. Below, you will find information on how and why we process your personal data and your rights in relation to the processing. Sharper Group Oy [2505927-9] is the data controller for any processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We collect personal data when you (i) sign up for our subscription service for newsletters, (ii) contact us by a contact form on the website or other channels, (iii) are browsing our website, or (iv) if you are a contact person for a customer or supplier, when we agree on a collaboration or agreement with your company. Such personal data will include the information you provide to us in connection with the services, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information voluntarily provided by you.
Why do we process your personal data?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes, and on the legal grounds, as set out below.
Who do we share your personal data with?
To fulfill the purposes set forth above, we may need to share your personal data with our group companies or suppliers when they perform services on our behalf, mainly to provide support and maintenance of IT systems and storage services. We are responsible for the processing of your personal data performed by such suppliers and they may only use personal data for the purposes specified by us.
When we use suppliers, it may entail that your personal data is transferred outside of EEA (a third country). Any such transfer is made in compliance with applicable data protection laws, which means that if the EU Commission has not decided that the third country ensures an adequate level of protection, the transfer will based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield (for transfers to the US).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe from the subscription service. You can opt-out from the subscription service in the e-mails and SMS that we send. If you have contacted us by a contact form or other channels, we will process your personal data during the time we administer the relevant matter. If you are a contact person for a customer or supplier, we will process your personal data during the time the cooperation with the customer or supplier is ongoing (if it comes to our attention that the data is no longer adequate or relevant or at your request, the processing will cease earlier).
When the processing ceases, we will also delete your personal data, unless there is another legal ground for keeping it (such as, for the relevant purposes if you are one of our candidates).
As a data subject, you are entitled to the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- The right to rectification - you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure - under certain circumstances, you may request us to delete your personal data. This is usually called “the right to be forgotten”. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to restriction of processing - you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability - you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data if the processing is based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to invoke your rights, or have questions regarding our processing of your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Finnish supervisory authority (currently named Tietosuojavaltuutetun toimisto). Contact information to the supervisory authority may be found at https://tietosuoja.fi/yhteystiedot
Ota meihin yhteyttä
Reeta Asikainen, Business Manager 040 164 0600
Joonas Nykänen, Senior Recruiter 040 041 1654
Sanna Minkkinen, Recruiter 040 185 8710
Melanie Rinne, Customer Success Manager 041 546 1103
Reeta Asikainen, Business Manager 040 164 0600
Sähköpostiosoitteemme ovat muotoa email@example.com.